243 Tremblay Rd., off Rt. 100, Waitsfield, Vermont (802) 496-7900 or (800) 832-8278
Our Nightly Rates are per room based on double occupancy, and include our gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea.
See below for our policies on rates, deposits, and cancellations.
Rates and General Information
- *Peak rates apply to Fall Foliage season (Sept. 21 through Oct. 16), Christmas/New Year's week, and the three nights of Presidents' Day weekend in February.
- Triple occupancy, add $25 for the third person.
- A minimum stay of two nights is required on most weekends. A minimum stay of three nights is required on most holidays. On occasion, exceptions can be made. Please call.
- Children 12 and under, add $15 per child. Well-behaved children five years old or older are welcome.
- For the comfort of our guests, smoking is not permitted inside the Inn.
- Check-in is any time after 3:00 p.m. Please call if your arrival will be later than 9:00 p.m. Check-out is by 11:00 a.m.
- All rates are exclusive of state tax (9%) and coummunity sponsorship fee (4%).
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- We prefer cash or personal check for final payment and accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Wireless internet is available throughout the entire inn.
- The equivalent of one night's stay or 50% of the total reservation (whichever is greater) is due by credit card at the time of booking.
- We require at least 21 days' notice if you must change or cancel your reservation.
- If we're notified of the cancellation before the 21 days, we will issue a full refund less a $25 processing fee per room.
- No-shows, early departures, and same-day cancellations are responsible for the full amount of the stay.
- Cancellations received after the required date will be charged whatever portion of the stay that we are unable to re-book.
and request a reservation
||See our special rates
and package deals